InsideTrip, Inc. and our licensors own and have copyrights on our site and all of its contents (the "Content"). You will not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sell, transfer or modify any of the Content. Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on our site are our registered and common law trademarks. Your use of and access to the Services does not grant you any license or right to use any of the Content.
Users may email comments about the Services to us. You agree that any and all information that you submit to us through email or otherwise, including any written comments, is the property of InsideTrip, Inc. and may be used by us for any purpose.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING the Services, including but not limited to ANY CONTENT, DATA, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OUR SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT OUR SITE or any other aspect of the Services WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION FOUND ON or through the Services, and all content, information and other data is subject to change. You understand that our TripQuality™ rating system is for informational purposes only and that we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided thereby. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so this disclaimer may be limited in its applicability to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL INSIDETRIP, INC. BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY DAMAGES TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS THE RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR BROWSING IN OUR SITE OR other use or accessing of the Services YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT OR IMAGES through the Services OR (B) ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF the Services OR CONTENT, DATA, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FOUND THEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS SITE, OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY US OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER TO the Services, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN, OR A THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER HAS BEEN, ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
This limitation of liability applies to any and all injury or damages caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Restrictions on Use
You agree to use InsideTrip.com and the Services only for your personal, non-commercial use. As a condition of your use of InsideTrip.com, you further agree and warrant that you will not, nor will you allow any third party to:
- use our website or any other aspect of the Services for any purpose that is harmful to the Services, unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices;
- use the Services through unauthorized interfaces or protocols;
- translate, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or make derivative works from the Services or Services software (accept as applicable law expressly permits);
- transmit information that infringes the rights of others or is abusive, pornographic, violent, racist, discriminatory, offensive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, invasive of personal privacy, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable;
- remove, obscure or alter any notices or indications of rights in or to any intellectual property on the website or used in the Services;
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from any of our servers;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on our infrastructure;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other harmful software to the Services;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Services, unless expressly permitted by InsideTrip;
- use the Services in a way that disables the Services or prevents or inhibits anyone from using the Services; or impersonate any person or entity in order to use, or through use of, the Services.
Third Party Providers
The display of travel products, travel options, or other products or services offered by third parties on our website does not imply or represent any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation by us of such products, options, or services. You understand and agree that any decisions by airlines to change machinery, routing, gate information, or any other aspect of a flight you may have found using the Services, is out of our control and we will not be held responsible for any such decisions or changes.
We believe in preventing and deterring unauthorized infringement of copyrighted materials. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that there is infringing material available through the Services, please notify our copyright agent, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on our website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Name: David Pelter
Attn: DMCA Notice
616 1st Ave, Suite 350
Seattle, WA 98104
If you have questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.